Wednesday, April 25, 2012

worthy logic

After a recent Kindergarten school field trip, my five-year old came home delighted.

"How was it bud?"
"Good."
"Were you tired on the way home?"
"No."
"Did you fall asleep on the bus on the way home?"
"No."
"Then what is this a picture of?"
--Teacher had texted me a pic of him snoozing on the bus--
"That's me."
"What are you doing in the picture?"
"Not sleeping."

So. By that logic, I will say that currently, in the wake of the big move:

I am not grieving.
I am not scared.
And.
I am not excited, as well.

Who can resist the logic of a Chinese cutie in a Fedora?


Who, btw, wrote this recently:


Is it just me, or does this say, "I play soccer, wtf, my bruises"

?

2 comments:

  1. Ha, ha, ha!! That is very funny! He is just keeping up with the latest trends in writing!! As an English teacher, you should be proud! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i recently saw a bumper sticker that read omg gop wtf! shall we teach thys that one? :)

    ReplyDelete